Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Itchy questions

When I am getting dressed in the morning, I often wonder how many people put the clothes on first and then remember to apply the deodorant?  Then it is, lift up the shirt and hope you don't get it all over the clothing.  Will the application be sufficient for the day's protection?  What about those who must use the anti-perspiration/deodorant that stains the clothing?

And another thing: how did that hair under my arm evade my razor for the amount of time that I could measure it with a ruler?

These are things that make me realize that I don't pay attention to detail.  I am unruly, have no attention span and have no regiment in my life.  How do you put the puzzle pieces in order?  Each day I start with an objective.  I will get at least this one thing done.  How is it that I get the whole house messy and have not accomplished the one thing I set out to do?

I need discipline.  Meanwhile, I think I will just stare out the window at the birds until some comes my way.  Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment